Kenmore Appliance Repair Service in Calgary and area
For fast and reliable repairs on your Kenmore appliances and other appliances, call First Aid Appliance Repairs today!
History of Kenmore brand
Kenmore is a limited brand of household appliances founded by Sears for securitization purposes. Kenmore’s products are produced by multiple manufacturers such as Whirlpool Corp, GE, Panasonic,Sanyo, LG, Bosch, Electrolux, and Mabe Mexico. In 1927 Kenmore released its first household appliance – a washing machine, and in 1932 Kenmore started selling vacuum cleaners. Kenmore’s luxury line of appliances is known as the Elite line, and the professional line of appliances is called Kenmore Pro.
Kenmore Appliance Repair
Kenmore Kitchen Appliances
Kitchen appliances are as important as any household appliances, if not the most important. Broken or non-functioning kitchen appliances create a huge discomfort for family members who depend on it daily. We totally understand that and we’ve built our appliance repair business in such a way that accommodates you! We offer same day repair, experienced technicians, and a full one year service warranty.
Fridges are an essential part of any kitchen since they keep poultry, fish, meat, and dairy from spoiling. It also keeps fruit from over ripening and drinks and various other foods cold. Whereas in the past the only way people could keep food cold was through buying large chunks of ice and insulating it in a container with the food, today we keep food cold in a refrigerator.
Kenmore makes various types of fridges/freezers that vary in style, colour and size, all of which we are licensed and certified to repair:
- French Door Refrigerators – these fridges usually have two side by side doors that open outwards. Inside you’ll find plenty of adjustable storage space. This is a heavy duty fridge that combines design, efficiency, and functionality.
- Top Freezer – designed with the freezer on top and the fresh food compartment in the lower portion.
- Bottom Freezer – designed with the freezer at the bottom and the fresh food compartment in the upper portion.
- Side-By-Side – offer a full-length freezer on the left side and full-length fresh food compartment on the right.
- Freezerless – a fridge without freezer
- Counter-Depth – A counter depth refrigerator does not protrude from the cabinets. It is more aesthetically pleasing because you won’t see the sides.
- Compact – offer a small, compact design ideal for college dorms, entertaining areas, or cabins
- Wine cellars – provide customized storage temperatures for your favourite wines and add a touch of elegance to your home
- Chest freezers – designed to offer extra storage space for freezing food, best for bulky items, best for energy efficiency and has large variety of sizes.
- Upright freezer – Easy to organize, retrieve and store foods; easier to clean, not much bending, more storage options.
- Free-standing ranges – A range is a combination of a cooktop and an oven and it comes is a standard size. A range is a great solution for smaller kitchens which don’t have much space on the counter and often have a space dedicated specifically for a range. Free Standing Ranges can be installed free from surrounding cabinetry with side panels having a finished appearance
- Drop-In ranges – sophisticated, built-in look, a drop-in range fits seamlessly into your cabinetry system. Special installation required.
- Slide-In Ranges – offer a custom built-in-look by a simple slide-in installation within surrounding countertops and cabinets
Kenmore Cooking Appliances
- Cooktops – A cooktop is installed on a kitchen countertop and used for cooking. Unless you are someone who lives exclusively on take-outs a cooktop is a must-have in almost every kitchen.
- Wall Ovens – offer a true built-in appearance because the ovens are installed into surrounding cabinetry which provides a custom look
- Warming Drawers – Warming Drawer keeps plates warm, ready and waiting to serve that special meal.
- Over the Range Microwaves – designed to fit into the range hood space and equipped with ventilation
Kenmore Dishwashers, Disposers & Compactors
A Dishwasher is an essential appliance if you happen to generate a lot of dishes a day, in which case it is great to have a machine that does the dirty job for you.
Broken or non-functioning dishwasher might create a discomfort for family members who depend on it daily. We totally understand that and we’ve built our appliance repair business in such a way that accommodates you! We offer same day repair skilled technicians, and a full one year service warranty.
Kenmore has two types of dishwashers which we are licensed and certified to repair:
- Built-In Dishwashers – offer a true, built-in appearance with under-the-counter installation flexibility
- Portable Dishwashers – allow you to take full advantage of available kitchen space. It rolls to the sink for cleaning.
- Disposers – installed under a kitchen sink between the sink’s drain and the trap which shreds food waste into pieces small enough to pass through plumbing.
- Compactors – a machine used to reduce the volume of trash.
Kenmore Laundry Appliances
In today’s day and age we have become so dependant on using laundry appliances such as washer and dryer that when they go out of order it probably creates a huge discomfort in the household. We totally understand that and we’ve built our appliance repair business in such a way that accommodates you! We offer same day repair, trusted technicians, and a full one year service warranty.
Our technicians are licensed and certified to repair the following Kenmore laundry appliances:
- Washers – Washing machines are a terrific time and physical labour saving devices. Just thinking about the amount of time and effort that had to be spend on washing clothes by hand, makes you appreciate it as one of the greatest inventions of the 20th Century.
- Dryers – Dryers are also extremely useful especially in our Canadian climate. Just think about how people used to dry out clothes back in the day – they used to drip dry clothes in the house or drape wet clothes over radiators, which is not an ideal solution and can give clothes a musty or stale smell, which defies the act of washing them in the first place.
- Laundry Centre – Washer and Dryers in one stacked convenient unit, delivers everything you need to do your laundry. Perfect for apartments or small laundry areas
- Commercial washers & dryers – washers and dryers operated with coins, usually used in apartments buildings and coin operated laundry centres.
- Single room A/C – designed to cool only room, suits apartment units and small housing units which don’t have a central air conditioning system.
- Air Purifiers – designed to purify and clean the air from toxins and bad odours.
We Service The Following Areas
- Rocky View County