AEG Appliance Repairs Service in Calgary and area
For fast and reliable repairs on your AEG appliances and other appliances, call First Aid Appliance Repairs today!
AEG Company History
AEG is a German appliance company which was founded in 1883 by electrical engineer, Emil Rathenau. AEG appliance company has gotten its corporate identity in 1907 after employing an artistic consultant, the father of German industrial design, Professor Peter Behrens who designed AEG’s company logo, advertising material, and company publications with a consistent, unified design. But most importantly Behrens pioneered merging function with aesthetics in appliances which was a very radical approach back in the day. AEG appliances are designed with an eye both on the aesthetics and the specific function of the appliance and that is why consumers choose to install this brand in their homes.
Since its establishment in the late 18th century, AEG appliance company has got a long way and today is considered one of the leaders in the appliance industry.
First Aid Appliance repair company has an extensive experience in repairing the following AEG appliances:
AEG Cooking Appliances:
Kitchen appliances are as important as any household appliances, if not the most important. Broken or non-functioning kitchen appliances create a huge discomfort for family members who depend on it daily. We totally understand that and we’ve built our appliance repair business in such a way that accommodates you! We offer same day repair, experienced technicians, and a full one year service warranty.
Our appliance repair technicians know how to fix the following AEG kitchen appliances:
- Electric, Induction or Gas Cooktop – a cooktop is installed on a kitchen countertop and used for cooking. Unless you are someone who lives exclusively on take-outs a cooktop is a must-have in almost every kitchen.
- Combined Operation Microwave – microwave and grill cooking in one appliance, great for use in small kitchens
- Oven – ovens are becoming more popular as consumers are becoming more and more health conscious. The oven allows you to cook larger meals quicker and without the use of fat and other flavouring agents. Today’s ovens come in different variations such as broiler ovens and convection ovens. Some ovens are mounted in walls or come as a slide-in unit depending on your kitchen needs.
- Electric or Gas Range – Electric range is powered with electricity as opposed to gas. Gas range is powered with gas and has an option of either 4 or 5 burners. a range is a combination of a cooktop and an oven and it comes is a standard size. A range is a great solution for smaller kitchens which don’t have much space on the counter and often have a space dedicated specifically for a range.
AEG Dishwashing Appliances:
- fully integrated dishwasher
- partially integrated dishwasher
- stainless steel dishwasher
A Dishwasher is an essential appliance if you happen to generate a lot of dishes a day, in which case it is great to have a machine that does the dirty job for you.
Broken or non-functioning dishwasher might create a discomfort for family members who depend on it daily. We totally understand that and we’ve built our appliance repair business in such a way that accommodates you! We offer same day repair, experienced technicians, and a full one year service warranty.
AEG Laundry Appliances:
In today’s day and age we have become so dependant on using laundry appliances such as washer and dryer that when they go out of order it probably creates a huge discomfort in the household. We totally understand that and we’ve built our appliance repair business in such a way that accommodates you! We offer same day repair, experienced technicians, and a full one year service warranty.
We know how to repair the following AEG laundry appliances:
- Washing Machine – Washing machines are a terrific time and physical labour saving devices. Just thinking about the amount of time and effort that had to be spend on washing clothes by hand, makes you appreciate it as one of the greatest inventions of the 20th Century.
- Dryer – Dryers are also extremely useful especially in our Canadian climate. Just think about how people used to dry out clothes back in the day – they used to drip dry clothes in the house or drape wet clothes over radiators, which is not an ideal solution and can give clothes a musty or stale smell, which defies the act of washing them in the first place.
We Service The Following Areas
- Rocky View County