Sub Zero Appliance Repair Service in Calgary and area
For fast and reliable repairs on your Sub Zero-Wolf appliances and other appliances, call First Aid Appliance Repairs today!
About Sub Zero-Wolf Appliances
Sub Zero is an american appliance brand which specializes in manufacturing refrigerators and wine preservation systems. The company was founded in 1943 by Westye F. Bakke who, in the basement of his home, built the first freestanding freezer, and two years later founded Sub Zero Freezer company in an old two car garage. Sub Zero also produces kitchen appliances under the Wolf brand.
Sub Zero-Wolf Appliance Repair
Sub Zero Refrigerators
Fridges are an essential part of any kitchen since they keep poultry, fish, meat, and dairy from spoiling. It also keeps fruit from over ripening and drinks and various other foods cold. Whereas in the past the only way people could keep food cold was through buying large chunks of ice and insulating it in a container with the food, today we keep food cold in a refrigerator.
Sub Zero makes 5 types of fridges/freezers that vary in style, colour and size, all of which we are certified and licensed to repair:
- Pro 48 Refrigerators – these high-end refrigerators combine style and top performance, available with or without a glass door.
- Built-In Refrigerators – wide selection of built-in refrigerators such as Over and Under Refrigerator/Freezer, All Refrigerator, Side-By-Side Refrigerator, Glass Door Refrigerator, All Freezer, All Refrigerator, and French Door Refrigerator.
- Integrated Refrigerators – wide selection of various sizes for a custom integrated refrigeration and kitchen design.
- Wine Storage – Wine Chillers provide customized storage temperatures for your favourite vintages and add a touch of elegance to your home
- Undercounter Refrigeration – An undercounter refrigerator, freezer, beverage center or wine storage unit puts fresh and frozen food storage exactly where you need it – in any room, even outdoors.
Wolf Kitchen Appliances
Kitchen appliances are as important as any household appliances, if not the most important. Broken or non-functioning kitchen appliances create a huge discomfort for family members who depend on it daily. We totally understand that and we’ve built our appliance repair business in such a way that accommodates you! We offer same day repair, experienced technicians, and a full one year service warranty.
Wolf Cooking Appliances
Our technicians are certified and licensed to repair the following appliances:
- Cooktops – A cooktop is installed on a kitchen countertop and used for cooking. Unless you are someone who lives exclusively on take-outs a cooktop is a must-have in almost every kitchen. Wolf offers three kinds of cooktops: Electric, Induction and Gas cooktops. There are also integrated cooktops which offer gas burners and electric duo.
- Ranges – A range is a combination of a cooktop and an oven. Wolf offers two kinds of ranges: dual fuel (gas burners and electric oven with convection) and Gas (all-gas burners and oven).
- Built-In Ovens – Wall Ovens offer a true built-in appearance because the ovens are installed into surrounding cabinetry which provides a custom look
We Service The Following Areas
- Rocky View County