Viking Appliance Repair Service in Calgary and area
For fast and reliable repairs on your Viking appliances and other appliances, call First Aid Appliance Repairs today!
About Viking Appliances Brand
Viking is a luxury kitchen appliance company manufacturing appliances for residential and commercial use. It was founded in 1980s by Fred Carl, Jr. in Greenwood, Mississippi. Viking pioneered the “professional” segment of kitchen appliances with its introduction of the first professional-grade range for home use in 1987. Currently the company produces cookware, dishwashers, cutlery and professional counter top appliances.
Viking Appliance Repair
Viking Kitchen Appliances
Kitchen appliances are as important as any household appliances, if not the most important. Broken or non-functioning kitchen appliances create a huge discomfort for family members who depend on it daily. We totally understand that and we’ve built our appliance repair business in such a way that accommodates you! We offer same day repair, experienced technicians, and a full one year service warranty.
Fridges are an essential part of any kitchen since they keep poultry, fish, meat, and dairy from spoiling. It also keeps fruit from over ripening and drinks and various other foods cold. Whereas in the past the only way people could keep food cold was through buying large chunks of ice and insulating it in a container with the food, today we keep food cold in a refrigerator.
Viking makes 4 types of fridges/freezers that vary in style, colour and size, all of which we are certified and licensed to repair:
- Built-In Refrigerators – designed to fit into your kitchen cabinetry for optimal style and ease of use. They come in different styles: Bottom Freezer, Side-By-Side, All Freezer and All Refrigerator.
- Freestanding French Door Refrigerators – designed to fit anywhere in the kitchen, allows you to be flexible with your kitchen design and style.
- Undercouner Refrigeration – provide additional cooling storage for convenience and ease of use.
- Ice Machine – freestanding ice machines making ice in bigger quantities to accommodate a larger need for cooling beverages and drinks.
Viking Cooking Appliances
- Cooktops and Rangetops – A cooktop is installed on a kitchen countertop and used for cooking. Unless you are someone who lives exclusively on take-outs a cooktop is a must-have in almost every kitchen. Viking offers various cooktops powered by either gas or electricity. Rangetops are powered by gas only.
- Free Standing Ranges – A range is a combination of a cooktop and an oven and it comes in a standard size. A range is a great solution for smaller kitchens which don’t have much space on the counter and often have a space dedicated specifically for a range. Free Standing Ranges can be installed free from surrounding cabinetry with side panels having a finished appearance
- Wall Ovens – Wall Ovens offer a true built-in appearance because the ovens are installed into surrounding cabinetry which provides a custom look
A Dishwasher is an essential appliance if you happen to generate a lot of dishes a day, in which case it is great to have a machine that does the dirty job for you.
Broken or non-functioning dishwasher might create a discomfort for family members who depend on it daily. We totally understand that and we’ve built our appliance repair business in such a way that accommodates you! We offer same day repair, skilled technicians, and a full one year service warranty.
Viking has one type of dishwasher which we are licensed to repair:
- Built-In Dishwashers (stainless steel or integrated) – offer a true, built-in appearance with under-the-counter installation flexibility and the integration allows you to match the dishwasher into your kitchen cabinetry.
We Service The Following Areas
- Rocky View County